Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I MIGHT do with my current dominants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

What I MIGHT do with my current dominants Empty
PostSubject: What I MIGHT do with my current dominants   What I MIGHT do with my current dominants I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

I was planning this, but I'm not sure. Opinions?

1. Lucas will be killed off, hopefully by Vespera. I hate to do this, but...
2. Vespera I will keep until she has two surviving litters in which I adopt a pup, a boy and a girl. I like the idea. Then I'll disperse her. Why? Because as a meerkat, Vespera fails. But keeping her pups appeals to me. xD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: What I MIGHT do with my current dominants   What I MIGHT do with my current dominants I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:16 pm

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Lucas!
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: What I MIGHT do with my current dominants   What I MIGHT do with my current dominants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

I decided to just rename them... Lucas to Comet and Vespera to Hysteria. I feel guilty for making copies of Pokemon characters...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I MIGHT do with my current dominants   What I MIGHT do with my current dominants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I MIGHT do with my current dominants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Holidays RPG :: Roleplay Discussions :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: