Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 29th of December

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 29th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Ages of Those Under One Year-
Santa, Carol, Holly.... 2 months, 26 days

Due Dates-
Narelle and Xabat's Litter.... Due 25th of January
----------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Narelle is first to awaken. She slowly navigates through the burrow complex to reach the surface and looks around once she comes up. She stretches and stands up near the burrow entrance to warm up in the morning rays, revealing her bulged belly. There's less than a month before her pups are due, and things appear to be going well. She looks down at her belly with a half smile. She's determined to make sure this pregnancy doesn't end in tragedy, and by the looks of it, she's carrying more than the three pups of her first, ill-fated litter.

Psyche is still asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Devraj is curled up in a fluffy ball, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Man O' War was a giant breathing fluff ball at the moment.

Gypsy uncurled herself, yawned a big yawn and pranced outside to warm herself up.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Narelle greets Gypsy and continues to warm up.

Psyche is next to emerge, casually taking a spot a little further out. She's become used to life in the Holidays Lights by now, and likes it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Devraj blinks his eyes open. After extending himself out in a stiff muscle relieving stretch, he gets to his feet and exits the burrow in high spirits. The group is expecting their first litter and he's excited to get a chance to devote his responsibilities to helping protect and raise the next generation.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:13 pm

ooc- It almost seems this is the only place I can escape the chaos of hyperposting and annoying over-excited new members.

ic- Narelle looks at the other group members. This is her second pregnancy in all, but will hopefully be the first to be carried full term instead of being aborted a few weeks early. This is also the first she will be experiancing as dominant, and she's nervous about her own actions. She's still relatively calm now, but as the due date gets closer, her temper may grow hot and spell misfortune if there's an eviction.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:09 pm

ooc:That was weird..I could've sworn I posted..

bic:Gypsy smiled sweetly. She got on her tip toes and lightly began prancing around the burrow.

Man O' War shifted and raised his sleepy head.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:31 pm

ooc: Agreed. I feel comfortable taking my time here with jotting down my posts knowing that when I do eventually get it down, I won't have to worry about potentially finding 5 or more posts ahead of my last one. Here and Linklu meets my RPing comfort level. I may down size my characters on DW and move some to here and Linklu to make things easier for myself since things have become chaotically active.

Devraj chuckles in amusement. He's never met a meerkat who could make him laugh so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 29th of December
Page 1 of 1