Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SD Adoptions

Go down 
+3
Flower
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pancake

SD Adoptions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SD Adoptions   SD Adoptions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Ok. ^^

Makuta likes to take pups and twist their minds into evilness... >D
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: SD Adoptions   SD Adoptions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Can I reserve a pup for a future litter? I was going to let it be a male and his name would be Black Plague. He'll be a blind meerkat but his other senses are MUCH enhanced because he is. So if any character thinks they can take advantage, how wrong they'll be X)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: SD Adoptions   SD Adoptions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Sure, Megan.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: SD Adoptions   SD Adoptions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 am

Maybe I'll name mine something simple. Murder, prehaps.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: SD Adoptions   SD Adoptions - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:34 am

Lawl pancake this is random but last night, I had a dream about Makuta in somewhat human form. He had a kind daughter who had a stubborn guyfriend that was doubting Makuta's strength and power, though he's never seen him before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SD Adoptions   SD Adoptions - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SD Adoptions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Holidays RPG :: Roleplay Discussions :: Adoption Center-
Jump to: