Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Desperation turned at snarled. She wasn't a little pup anymore and wasn't the one to underestimate. She bit hard onto his neck until she heard a noise, wrapped her limbs around him to where it was impossible to break away without harming himself.

ooc:Bones IS a male right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Occ-male the rover who got little holly

Bones growled

Tyra bit Desperation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Arsenic chatters angrily wondering what Gremlin was doing. She barks explaining that she's a Shadow Death and not a Holiday Light member. She looks down at the bleeding wound he left on her belly and growled. She understands he has his moments though and lets it go. She struggles onto her feet but before she could resume her charge, she's slammed into by Devraj. The 2 meerkats roll along the ground biting and scratching each other viciously.

Strychnine lundges at Xabat and slams into his side hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Desperation began tearing and chewing. Life in the Shadow Deaths eh?..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Xabat looks at Strychnine and pins him down then bites his paw untill it blead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Strychnine struggles under the large male's weight then his struggle halts when he feels pain searing through his paw. He twitches his eyes in response to the pain.

Arsenic and Devraj have their limbs wrapped around each other and are reared up on their hind legs, viciously snapping at each others' faces.

Arsenic struggles to topple Devraj to the ground. He's much stronger than her at the moment and when he skull bashes her, she collapses to the ground, blacking out for a few seconds. When she comes to, she finds Devraj standing over her snarling.

Devraj body slams Arsenic, pinning her the ground. He can tell she's weak and is using it to his advantage. He's determined to take her out and most likely will from the looks of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Narelle remains focused on Black Ice.

ooc- We should slow down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 pm

ooc: Ok. I'm gonna wait until the others catch up before posting anything further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 pm

ooc: Wow, what happened?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:57 am

occ : Thats what i was thinking , JHEEZ , you could of let us reply before posting 2 pages , i mean Me , Stormy and Pancake didnt even get time to reply!

Flame barrels into Xabat , hes slightly larger and didnt get as injured as the others , he helps his brother and pins Xabat to the floor .

Rico snarls and runs through the commotion he grabs Holly and runs as fast as he can .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:12 am

Black Ice snarled and tackles Rico, stopping the stupid male dead in his tracks. She sinks her teeth into his shoulder and ripped hard.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 am

Flame tackled Black Ice , she was in his clan but Rico was his friend .

Rico barreled over and was confused he saw Holly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:31 am

ooc: black ice is really going to kick out Flame now after the battle. That just really made her mad.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 am

Narelle tackles Black Ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:02 am

Black Ice snarled as the unknown female tackled her. Black Ice soon figured out that this female was the dominant of the raiding mob and sank her teeth into her attacker's face.

Spike watched the battle. She wanted to get involved, but the two surviving pups of Dash were making that hard...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 am

Narelle grunts in pain and swipes at Black Ice. In truth she's only creating a distraction for a Holidays Lights to take Holly and run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:08 am

Black Ice growled and swipes back. She needs to dislodge Narelle in order to get back on her feet and prevent them from reaching their goal, whatever it was. She tried kicking Narelle hard in the stomach,

Juliann pounces on Flame.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:20 am

Narelle gags as she's kicked in the stomach and bites at Black Ice's neck. She just mated today, and won't be sure if she is pregnant for at least a few more weeks. Any pups she might pregnant with aren't even big enough to be harmed by the kick, so she doesn't react in any way other than what's normal. Narelle get's a grip on her opponent's shoulder and thrashes back and forth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:22 am

Black ice angrily kicks again, but with more power this time, determined to dislodge her opponent. She does feel an intense ripping pain plaguing her shoulder She yipes with pain.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 am

Narell lets go and gags again, spitting a little blood out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:40 am

Flame growls and easily shakes Juliann off , he pins her down and stares into her eyes

Rico grabs Holly , he gags and luckily runs away unoticed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:03 am

Jullian snarled at Flame and kicked him hard in his stomach. She was sweet around Emilee, but was a tough little female. She jumped up and sank her teeth into Flame's face.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 am

Narelle coughs again and tackles Black Ice again. She sees Rico run off with Holly and resumes her attack. Only when she's sure Holly is safe in their paws will she order a retreat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 am

Rico runs and runs until he can run no more he sits down and cant even see his group

Flame snarled and gagged before pouncing on Xabat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 am

Gypsy trailed behind Rico, she was making sure no one followed her.

Desperation sneered at Black Ice as she tore herself off of Bones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next