Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Chipo almost burst with laughter at the fallen fool.

DawnBug almost quivers. She hates fights, let alone seeing murder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 pm

ooc: I wish I had a character here to witness that. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:00 am

ooc: If she shows up on anybody else's site, ban her BEFORE she starts posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 am

Asti growls. It was time to move to burrows. She hated this one now that a fool of a female "tainted" it. She makes calls and heads off. Chipo and Dulcita quickly follow.

DawnBug chirps to her father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:20 am

Dajan follows, but kicks the femaled bloodied corpse as he goes. He laughs when her head rolls off, she's been so badly mutilated.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 am

Asti eventually stops at a decent burrow, but it was dangerously close to the FireBalls. Even if she knew, she wouldn't care. She scent marks everything and goes underground for inspection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 am

Dajan smirks. He smelled a good rivalry in the air.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 am

A few moments later, Asti came back up and smiled an unfamiliar smile, too hard to notice if it was a wicked on or a satisfaction one. She layed on her belly and spreaded out her legs.

Chipo flattened his ears at the unfamiliar scent close by. But he got an idea and left, to investigate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:22 am

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: If she shows up on anybody else's site, ban her BEFORE she starts posting.

ooc: I was thinking about that this morning while laying in bed. I was thinking "what if she registers on to Desert Warriors?O_O" all heck would break lose and Dipsy only has the power to ban. Mozart would probably cause damage before being banned since Dipsy lives in a different time zone than Mozart does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

ooc We would simply ignore the b**** until she's banned. The posts can be deleted later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 pm

ooc: True she'll just be wasting her time and her posts will just be useless pieces of no life junk>=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:58 am

Asti noticed Chipo's disappearance. She shrugged

Not too soon later, Chipo came back. He was afraid they were too close to another group, but Asti snarled at him, they were staying here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 am

Dajan scent marked the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Asti looked up and growled.

Chipo got a sudden urge to rove in the nearby group.

Asti snarled, he will do no such thing! Or he'll be helping out them! Which side was he on?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:03 am

Dajan stands back. He was once a rover. That's how he met Asti. Maybe his son would find his match roving, and be a powerful dominant. Dajan takes a bold step forward and looks to his son. Go. You might just start a mob with a new female it you're lucky, but if you fail, I will be highly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Chipo smiled a bit, that is until Asti barreled into Dajan to knock him out of the way and grabbed her son. Again, he will do no such thing! She reopened the big gash she had given to him that morning and bit his muzzle closed and scratched his face.

Chipo pulled to free himself, he did so but not without tearing more flesh from his muzzle. For a moment, he was frozen with fright to see what his mother would do next.

Asti sneered, he wouldn't find a mate if she turned his "handsome" face into a bloody wreck. He better watch himself.

Dulcita giggled under her breath.

DawnBug cautiously approached and groomed her brother with sympathy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Angry Dajan glared at his mate. She needed to learn males will rove eventually. Dajan grumbled and walked away. Sometimes he needed to be away from his mate to keep his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 am

Asti snarled at him. Either a member was with them or against them. If they didn't like it, they could leave.

Dulcita chittered amused, wondering what Chippo saw, let alone how big the other group was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Dajan returned to the group, but was wary. He knew Asti might be angry.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Asti went over to Dajan and bit his paw hard then went back to digging, still looking up, thinking that Chippo might have attracted the other group, she was a little wary.

DawnBug sat alone against a stump, watching her mother. For some reason she felt like she was going to be evicted, but that only usually happens if you upsetted her real bad or got pregnant. All these thoughts racing through her head made her heart beat faster, she almost began shaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 am

Dajan mumbled under his breath as Asti bit him. He was used to this by now, but it still angered him whenever she did it. He started to dig, but the new wound in his paw made it a little difficult.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 am

Asti laughed evil in her head at his pain but kept digging.

DawnBug went over to her father and offered some help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2