Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Trees

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:03 am

Alright, I'm showing a bit of family trees on here with my characters so people know that they didn't just appear outta thin air, plus I'd like to show them the generation of my characters. Everyone is welcome to post their own family tree on this thread containing their characters. These characters are also from DW

Some of these name from the parents are from other rp sites that I moved the offspring from. The names that are in brown are deceased with the old rp sites or they were mine and I killed them off. I DID play some of these parents. The names in orange are still around that I kept when old rp sites died out and I thought about bringing them in. The other names I did not play and do not know the fate of. Some of the old members said they joined other rp's and moved the characters but whatever...

The list will grow as I add in more characters.

PinPrick+Dune=Makuta
|
Makuta+Medusa=Desperation&Gremlin
Pixel+Kyron=Zhena Razor+Shally=Kokuem
| |
Zhena+Kokuem=Asti

Asti+Dajan=DawnBug,Chipo,&Dulcita

WildFire+Fireworks=Fire
|
Fire+Lantern=Black Candle, Morticia,&BlackFlame

Saw+Lettuce=SickFiXX, Jhundora

Habusu+LadyBug=Snarhook

Monica+Stutter=Mask
|
Kula+Mask=Khioski

LaLorona+Kachi Kachi=Gypsy

BloodyElf+Anurisa=Satan/Nero scratch (I adopted him from Lacy)

Last edited by Megan on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 am

Interesting. I'll do a big one, since many here are connected with others on other sites.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 am

Actually as of right now, the only characters I have that are connected through bloodline are Linda and Bravo, as well as Heather and Zaphod (different sites.) You have me thinking though. Maybe I'll expand the family tree of my characters, bring more relatives in.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Makuta's bloodline... I see you picked up on that. I'll have to do his. X3

Most of my characters have a bloodline...

Hey! I could make a Family Tree website! =DDD
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Hmm..Scratch Habusu. I don't think I'll rp him ever again. He was my first male ever and I was terrible at playing him(then again this was my first time rping). Ladybug was played by a mod. I liked her but she was forced to be killed off by a predator.

I keep thinking back at some of these...Kokuem was mean and kinda abusive to his group so I'm glad he died out.

Saw and Lettuce were a decent couple of dominants

Zhena was the nicest character i've played.

Wild Fire died out. Idk the whereabouts of Fireworks.

Fire and Lantern were one of the ones stolen. I decided to kill him off anyways because he's been through so much and he would be at age 11 now. His mate Lantern is either still alive or dead, I'll have to look that up again.

Stutter was just a rover. Monica was a mean leader who kicked out half of her group.

Mask was one of her sons..

Anurisa was a very popular and pretty female but right when she just got a hold on dominance, she died with the site. BloodyElf was pretty gruesome and cool looking by what his owner described him as. I DO believe that these are Satan's parents. I'll ask pancake if she can draw up a picture of BloodyElf if I describe him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:05 pm

I could draw him... After the holidays I'll do that and Black Candle.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Zaphod was my first character ever. Maybe I'll bring himk onto a site. He was 4 when I started rping him, and after a long time of leading 2 mobs, going into multiple big battles, and earning his combat stripes, he's 7 with several litters and a missing eye. His first litter is 3 years old now.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

I'm bringing in two more. Lalarona and Gypsy. I actually adopted these two from one of the girls in the old sites that quit. They were going to disperse so I took them. I'll make bios in the groups I'm putting them in.
Back to top Go down
Spice

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:37 pm

I think I remember being in a site with a BloodyElf and Anurisa. So I probably RP'd there with you. I do NOT remember the site name. I just remember BloodyElf being really violent and Anurisa rather odd..
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Well BloodyElf was probably the most violent character on the site. Anurisa was a really popular female in a big group. Probably because her owner was a good anime drawer and drew multiple pictures and poses of Anurisa. She bred with BloodyElf because she liked "bad boys". After she gave birth, she became DF but a few days later, the site died.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Yeah that tends to happen. Every meerkat rpg site I've joined so far except Linklu, here, DW, and some other (Left because they're in chaos) has closed down, at good parts too. Meerkat Power- Closed right after the first litter from any female of mine was born. There were many things intended to happen that never did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Trees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Trees   Family Trees I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Trees
Page 1 of 1