Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MakutaXSatan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

MakutaXSatan Empty
PostSubject: MakutaXSatan   MakutaXSatan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Ok I decided to compare characters with other animals, like Pancake compares with pokemon, I decided to use horses(since they're one of my favorite animals).

Here below is Makuta and Satan if they were in horse form. I used a picture from one of the black stallion series, my favorite horse books.

MakutaXSatan Stallion
Back to top Go down
Pancake

MakutaXSatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakutaXSatan   MakutaXSatan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Ignore my PM reply then. =P

EPICCCC

I wonder what they'd look like as Pokemon? I already determined that Makuta is an Umbreon... Although once I drew him as a Pikachu. o.o
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

MakutaXSatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakutaXSatan   MakutaXSatan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Umbreon and espeon?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

MakutaXSatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakutaXSatan   MakutaXSatan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:01 pm

PERFECTTTT

Could I have permission to draw that? 8D

...I need to get used to calling him Satan now, don't I?
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

MakutaXSatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakutaXSatan   MakutaXSatan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Go ahead
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

MakutaXSatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakutaXSatan   MakutaXSatan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 pm

HA you know what I just noticed? The horses are disproportionate, the legs are too short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MakutaXSatan Empty
PostSubject: Re: MakutaXSatan   MakutaXSatan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MakutaXSatan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Holidays RPG :: General Talk :: Artworks-
Jump to: