Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tosca

Tosca

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:45 am

Jay got up and heard the call he spun round and growled slightly before approaching the 2
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:14 am

Jack spots Sabrina and Duncan. With his tail and head held high in confidance and authority, he approaches the newcomers. He stands a few feet before them looking for submission. He's mostly fixated on Duncan. It'll be up to Marissa to decide on what to do about Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Sequence followed weakly behind the other two. being the youngest of the trio she had sturggled the worst.

Duncan sank below his normal height, bending low. They needed a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 pm

ooc: Jack's name has now been changed to Aiden.

Aiden takes notice of Sequence in the back and looks at her sympathetically. Her unkempt, tick infested fur and skinny appearance causes him to cringe. He wishes to provide her with some much needed attention and relief but knows it's up to Marissa to decide whether she'll be accepted or rejected. Aiden turns his attention back on Duncan. His submissive behavior is a good enough reassurance to him that he means no harm. Aiden knows the group can also use the additional numbers and with his decision made, scent marks and hipslams Duncan, accepting him into the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Duncan nods at Aiden in thanks. he greatly needed a home of his own.

Marissa's face lights up when she sees Sabrina. She loved her younger sister. She hipslammed Sabrina gently, then scent marked Sequence/
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:53 am

occ : Ive changed Jays name to ........ Big Cy

Big Cy examined both of them he smiled at them as they were accepted
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 am

Duncan went right to foraging. He was starving after the long months of only having two others by his side.

Marissa decided they should just stop here for the day and forage.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 am

Big Cy lived up to his name and was huge , he stood up performing sentry duty
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:25 am

Aiden smiles at Duncan, glad to have offered him a safe and secure position in a mob. He has nothing to worry about now that he's been given the luxury of being apart of a mob's society. Aiden decides not to forage right away, he takes up sentry duty. He'll wait until most of the members have foraged safely before foraging for himself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Marissa chirped to her mate, telling him that her brother would be happy to take up sentry duty. Duncan nodded, backing up his sister.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Sophie Liked Big Cy and Smiled at him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Aiden nods a bit relieved. His hunger pains are intensely radiating through his stomach but doesn't show it in his facial expression. He leaves his post and starts to forage. He'll only find a few morsels, enough to make his hunger fade then return to performing sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Marissa had other things on her mind though. now that the group had more than just three or four members there was enough to have a babysitter is she was to have pups. She churred to Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:05 am

Big Cy nodded , oblivious to her intentions
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 am

Sabrina started to forage hungrily, glad when she found a prize of a large gecko. She looked back at Sequence, but snorted and took the gecko for herself. She was too hungry to share.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 am

There's a sneaky rover eyeing the group. It's Reynard, and he's come to find a female to mate with. He sneaks through some vegetation, hoping one of the females stays off, or notices and takes interest in him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 am

Sequence sat by herself, having have already dug up a large meal for herself.

Sabrina glanced at Sequence, not entirely trusting her.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 am

Elly crept closer to the group , she had spotted a meerkat but had no idea it was a male , she crept closer and rolled on her back submisivelly .

Big Cy watched Elly and then started scanning the area he hadnt yet spotted the Rover nearby
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Marissa groomed Aiden lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 pm

ooc- What females are there?

ic- Reynard eyes the group, avoiding male sentries while at the same time looking for attractive females.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 pm

occ : I have Elly , but shes not accepted yet

Big Cy took a rest from sentry and walked over to a bush to sleep

Elly stayed submissive
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:30 pm

ooc: These is Sabrina, she's a year.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Reynard spots Sabrina and attempts to get closer.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Sohpie watched Reynard.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Marissa is in the bushes with her mate and is unaware that a rover is stalking a female...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next