Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reynard- Sly Rover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Reynard- Sly Rover Empty
PostSubject: Reynard- Sly Rover   Reynard- Sly Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 am

Name: Reynard

Offspring: multiple litters (none on site)

Other Family: Left birth mob, Elena (from DW) is his sister

Personality: He's a sly and deceitful rover that hasd mated with a few females in the past. It isn't often that he stays in any one spot for long, but has considered giving up roving and settling down with a female. Stealth is his ally, as is speed, but he isn't the strongest around, so he preferres to avoid direct combat. He enjoys messing with the mob's males almost as much as he enjoys going after the females.

Background History: As with his younger sister Elena, Reynard was born and raised in a small, dying mob. He realised the mob will soon die though, and left his mob at a year and a half right after Elena was born, so Elena doesn't remember him at all. He became a skilled rover, succeeding on his second roving attempt as a full-time rover. Skill and escaping death more than once hardened this rover until he met Narelle. He was 2, she 1 and a half back then. They had a liason, and she fell pregnant with his pups. Not wanting to give roving a rest he abandoned her to deal with the problems of her subordinate pregnancy. However, when Narelle was evicted, she tracked him down and found him, where they stayed together a day, until Reynard abandoned her again, when she was asleep. Feeling heartbroken and stressed from being alone, Narelle gave birth premature and the pups died. Reynard hasn't seen her since he left her. He has been roving since.

Distinctive markings: Rather lean, but still a little bulky. Reynard has a redish tint to his fur, and his eyes are a dull, sandy orange. His tail is brown rather than black, and has a big scar along his stomach, left by the father of one of the females he mated with. He's around normal size.

Anything else of interest: Narelle hates him for abandoning her and ruining her life, but he doesn't feel the same way. In fact, since he's started to consider settling down to have a family, he's been hoping to some day cross paths with her again.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

Reynard- Sly Rover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard- Sly Rover   Reynard- Sly Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:02 am

This is going to get interesting... muwahaha! xD Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Meyerm

Meyerm

Reynard- Sly Rover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard- Sly Rover   Reynard- Sly Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 am

I know! They won't meet until the next game day though. In the mean time I might decide to have him rove somehwere... Anyone have a female that they want to mate?
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

Reynard- Sly Rover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard- Sly Rover   Reynard- Sly Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 am

No , not really i only have Tigress and Catastrophe
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

Reynard- Sly Rover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard- Sly Rover   Reynard- Sly Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:47 am

Just have him go around the mobs and see if he gets lucky.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Flower

Flower

Reynard- Sly Rover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard- Sly Rover   Reynard- Sly Rover I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Sohpie and Bloody maybe Pepper mint will take a likeing to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reynard- Sly Rover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reynard- Sly Rover   Reynard- Sly Rover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reynard- Sly Rover
Page 1 of 1