Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

History of Godmodders

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megan

PostSubject: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Hello there. This topic is pretty much about characters that have had an event happen to them against their will. AKA by a godmodder. I will list all my characters that had something wild and cruel happen to them. Note that most of these characters are deceased from old sites. I'm pretty sure you can guess who the godmodder was from my characters at this site. Anyways, you can post old characters of yours and tell what happened. It doesn't even have to be from meerkat rp. It can be wolves, dragons, fantasy, you name it. Or you can decide to vent about a story that's happened in an rp that was unfair. WARNING!:Some of these stories will leave you shocked. I've been to over 30 different meerkat rp sites and rp sites, I've seen it all Evil or Very Mad

The names with a * have a brief but shocking story behind it

Asti:Decapitated and killed, along with her kids.

Black Flame:Rapped

Desperation:Rapped

Zhena-Rapped, then abused by her own mate. The admin later banned the owner of the character and he was adopted out to a more fair person.

*Hikari:The last born daughter of a well known DF. Her mother told her to take dominance when she died, and she knew her family would follow Hikari. Well the group had a little over 24 members. The owner of Hikari's mother played about 10 of them, she left the site and put them up for adoption. A new member signed up and took all of them. We didn't really think much of this. She also brought in a new female into the group Hikari had taken over. I even remember her prick of a name, which was Shally. She rped the 10 other characters okay at first. Shally behaved herself although she made it clear that she wanted dominance from Hikari because apparently she thought Hikari was too young and inexperienced. She continued to harshly criticize Hikari with Shally, even tried pushing her around the group. I finally spoke to her and told her that she was taking things too far with the insults, she agreed to stop. Not soon later, after the group got into a mob fight with another, she tried convincing Hikari to trust her character, Shally. For a while it actually fooled me, when Shally protected her from the rival group's DM, even calling Hikari her "sweet and noble friend that she'd protect with her own life". I was convinced Shally had changed and Hikari was going to become closer to her. That is until the next RP day where Hikari had just exited the burrow and was attacked by her siblings that Shally's owner played, then she made her character state that she was rebelling against Hikari and so were the 10 of her siblings that she had adopted out and wasn't going to stop until Hikari stepped down. I mean WTF? affraid This was the site where there was only one admin and she was absent most of the time so she would miss a lot. Anyways, the group was at combat with eachother until Shally finally gave up and lead the 10 rebels away from the group to form their own. I didn't really care then because I thought she gave up for good, as long as she stayed away from my character and the group. A few rp days later, Shally her new group came back to rejoin and she was going to let Hikari lead for now on. I thought she meant it until later on, Shally tried rebelling again and this person was about to pull the same stunt as last time but finally the admin was here to see it and stepped in and banned this person, then put the other 10 characters back up for adoption, except for Shally whom she forced to disperse.

*Sulfur:He was the DM of my own formed group called the Ghoullies. A member tried introducing a male into the group, who was after dominance because they thought the group was without a DM, once when they found out Sulfur was the DM, they immediately had their character want to fight mine. I went along with the roleplay and they had their character run into some bushes for a sneak attack. I actually logged and even put an OOC message saying "Getting off, be back later tonight". I assumed they knew to halt on the rp for now and wait for me to be able to play Sulfur. They kept RPing their character and apparently, the challenging male shot out of the bushes and grabbed Sulfur by the throat, once they relised that I wasn't on to defend Sulfur, they had their male beat mine up, AND go under ground to see the group's pups, when they weren't even accepted first. Tiger, who was a user, told them that it was godmodding for them to do that, and went to tell the admin. Clairice, who was understandable, offered to delete all the unfair post so we could start the fight over again, but once again, before I came back on to see the chaos that unfolded, they beat Sulfur up AGAIN and apparently even blinded him permanently. Tiger AGAIN came back on and told them that this was godmodding and needed this user to stop or they'll be banned. After this post, we never heard another post from the user again. Eventually we shrugged it off and decided to delete the posts and act like nothing ever happened.

Esmerellda: She was a big female and was killed by a four month old.

Ghoul(his name has been changed several time through out his life but i'll just stick to his first name):The older brother of Esmerellda, was killed by a TWO WEEK OLD??!! Not only this, this guy was stolen from me by one of the girls from that kalahari proboards girls and made him look like a retarded rapist. But I'll get to that soon.

*Apple:This site was where me and Tony RPed together. I played a Sub female in her group, she played Sweetie, the DF. A godmodder came and had her female fight Sweetie. Apple was a pretty tough female and I warned her about it but she posted her character and started power playing and killed apple and the killed Sweetie. We weren't on at the time, but when we came back we saw that she had totally godmodded and not only that, after her character "asserted" dominance, she had a descriptive word-for-word mating with an unknown rover the she made up from the top of her head.

Cujo(NOT MY CHARACTER. I just thought his story was so unique that I had to vent about it)-He joined the Flames and met the weak Ember. He earned the groups trusts and Ember, who was looking for a new DM, made him her new mate. Punk(Gahh I hate her) played there last DM, Brimestone, but she kept dissapearing. Once Cujo settled in and was looking foward to leading the group, she immediately appeared and brought back Brimestone. At first she made Brimstone mad at Cujo for taking dominance and tried dragging Ember into the situation by trying to make her "show" Cujo that she only cared about Brimestone and not him. Kat, who played Ember wasn't sure to do. Punk was a admin (God knows why Ratties made her one) and so she got away with a lot. Ember was torn between the two and Punk tried making a sob story with Brimestone, basically showing he left twice but now he was here to stay. Ember still wasn't sure to do and tried avoiding the two for now, while Punk made pathetic posts saying things like "Brimestone stood tall and looked at the sky for predators like a real dominant male would". Soon Cujo had enough of this tug-of-war game and left so Ember wouldn't be in pain of being torn anymore and Punk got REALLY full of herself and started posting things like "Brimestone smiled at Ember and groomed her, no good dominant male would leave his family like that" UGGHH I wanted to strangle her for that post!!!!!!!!!!! She made Brimestone leave TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!
I did some talking to Cujo's owner and he wasn't supposed to be rabid acting, Cujo was actually suppose to be possessed by an evil spirit kat from the dark side of the rainbow pool and he wanted revenge, but that never got posting around on the dark side. So this mistake was taking the very wrong way and others thought he had rabies. Ratties was more strict during this time with new users, she wasn't as laid back as she is now. She took this as a site threat and threatened to ban the user and take Punk's side. And Punk wasn't done with her Cujo hating, Cujo tried joining Lavas the same time she wanted her new character, Frowzy to join them aswell and Frowzy kept making Cujo look like a threat and kept growling at him, and Cujo didn't even know him. Later on, Ratties relised her mistake and felt bad and very sorry for the way Cujo had been treated but the damage was done. Soon later, Brimestone left for the last time.

Now for the chaos in the Kalahari Proboards that some of you might have seen the descriptive matings in. Basically, this site has been rebuilt many times. I was friends with the admin, Mandy. She left for good but I made the mistake of not locking up the site, a hacker (most likely Shelby, who stole most of my names and ideas) got into the admin account and impersonated to be her and made groups. Introducing more characters and the five members there RPed at least 30 characters and if they were smart, they would know that Mandy would NEVER let a user play more that 10 characters until they a 3 star rank. Anyways, my character, Ghoul was stolen and they made him act like a lunatic, then killed him off. Black Candle was stolen from me again at this time. The only thing they RPed right about her was rebelling against her family to form her own group. After that, they made her act like a slut. And there were a few more characters of theres with issues I rather not say here in post but if you really want to know, pm me and I'll tell you, but be warned.

Right now, I don't remember anymore stories at the moment, I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them at the moment, if I think of some, I'll post them so keep checking. Feel free to ask me questions on these stories and post away your own:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flower

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Here is one of mine-

On an old site I used to be on, I played the DF in a mob. She had a mate and was happy. She had given pups. I had to leave for a family vacation to a house with no internet and came back a week later (This RP had only about five posts a day in my mob) that the DM ( Who my character really loved) had been overthrown and then murdered by another male, who was played by the biggest bully on the site. i was mad, but then I discovered that she had also overthrown my DF with hers (There was no rule here about the Dominants being played by the same person) and had killed my character's pups. I was really mad, told the admin, but she did nothing because this member was her little buddy. I was so mad I left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Flower

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Wow

heres one of mine- my Tellyphone made a splinter u Know the name,Hell angels, When i was going to the Hospil For Cancer reasons and i came back about half a month later and Telly phone's pups Bloodyclaw and her sibbling were killed by the Admin! i have on clue why the Admin killed Telly phone and Bloodyclaw with the rest if the Sibbings and Took all the family tree and Family members and called them Her OWN! so i left the site to find out the she had another site were Bloodyclaw WAS Raped by the DM my Charrie Tex! So then i found out she was on one of my sites becsue there was 2 bloodyclaws one was mine the others hers so i banned her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Give me the link??
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm

What one cuse my site is old and the mean Admin one died and plus i forget all the links it was like a 2 years ago sadly i think theres still some one Rping my Charries
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 pm

The one with the mean admin.
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I really don't know i forgot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Another is-

I was on a warriors RP, and my character had just had kits. A person stole my kits and then killed them.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Megan, the last site you talked about with stealing Black Candle, was that one that was "closed down?" Also, I have a few, as well as something that wasn't powerplay but just outright rude.

AOTK (my site):

We all know LPZ, and she powerplayed a lot on my site. She stole names, and tried to have a lone female mate and have 7 pups when the limit then was 5. Here's a story:

I owned a DF of one of the mobs, and a one-time trustworthy member owned the DM. That "trustworthy member" decided to resign from her DM position, quite rudely I might add. So, as my mistake, I let LPZ's Ironwood become the new DM. After a while, I got fed up and evicted her female subordinate. She had her team up with her lone female, who was by then pregnant, and then had her DM accept them both in when my DF was heavily pregnant also. Eventually, a nice but largely inactive member took over, and I had to ban LPZ for a day so she wouldn't murder the new DM. Shortly after that, she did something else I forget and lost it, resulting in her still-in-effect ban.

Some other site (forget the name.):

This site is closed down now, but I joined it at it's peak of activity. This isn't powerplaying, but still rude. I was slow to start rping, and my first and only character was a pup born on the site. I waited a month to rp that pup since he wasn't born yet. But, the mother was owned by one of the big-shot members with 30 or so characters, and all of the "super members" with 20+ charries were all stuck up and full of themselves. They ignored new members like me. Eventually, the litter was born, with my pup, one owned by the mother's owner, and two owned by the father's owner. However, they decided without my consent that they didn't want any of those pups they owned, and abandoned the entire litter including my only character. I was so mad I left. The site was messed up anyways. No organization of time or days, MOST characters were rovers/lone females, and it was almost like a fantasy with the things their characters wore.

Meerkat Power (the first site I joined):

This was a good site that fell just because of inactivity. I remember there were 3 mobs. I owned the DM of one mob. His name was Zaphod. He was my first character EVER, and holds a special place in my heart. The admin owned the DF of the mob, and they had a litter together. You see, This one member and his cousin devoted all of their characters to one mob, which they ruled jointly. They had so many characters, their mob was larger than the other 2 combined. There were two battles between my mob and theirs (Zaphod lost an eye in one, but was from my only character in their mob and planned out.) Later, I evicted his male subordinate from my mob, only for him to return with 10 snake bites (but still healthy), and he used his character as bait to lure jackals to the burrow. He poisoned Zaphod wth the snake venom on his body, but was killed eventually. Then, this member's friend showed up. He stole female dominance from Zaphod's mate (her name was Trillian) the day their only litter was born. His new DF ruled harshly. Zaphod still loved Trillian, who was evicted with 2 female subordinates at her side. The new DF (who was ironically named Flower) threatened to remove Zaphod with one of the characters owned by his friend if he didn't mate with her. I refused, and did the simple. I split the mob in half! All of my characters and many others followed Zaphos, the rest followed Flower and I left them to their madness. All of Zaphod's and Trillian's pups stayed with Zaphod's half too (including the then-newborn Heather, who's my DF on AOTK.) Trillian became DF of the splinter, and a new mob was formed. However, the site went dead shortly after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm

WowO.O Those sound horrible. The only powerplay I've experianced towards my characters occured on here when Mozart had her character rape Arsenic. The first rp site I joined was Desert Warriors and things have been great there so far. I started role playing on meerkat rp sites just last year but I know as I experiment with role playing on different sites, I could be bound to have something happen to a character or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah, I've been a member of many sites over the years, but for some reason all the previous ones have died. To be honest, up until I joined Linklu, Every site I was a member of ending up closing down or outright dying a few months after joining. Back to the original topic, There' s been a lot of powerplaying and godmodding I've seen. There's another site I just quit not long ago. They've devolved into unorganized chaos. There's no organization of time, so a few minutes may go by for one, while a few days for another at the same time. As with the other site I mentioned, ALMOST EVERY character is a lone female or rover, and there's families of rovers larger than the mobs themselves. The staff are almost never on, and when they are on, it's just too much to handle with the hundreds of characters on the site. Character bios and threads, both active and inactive, end up deleted just because no one can keep track of anything. They're also very unrealistic. Their character have clothes, highlights, gold chains, etc. It's disgusting, so I finally quit. It seems a member I'm not fond of is a staff now too. I don't like her. She acts superior to everyone, and actually threatened to sue me when she quit my site when I refused to delete every post she made and pretend none of her characters never existed, one of which was a DM and a father. She acts like she's more mature and superior, but she's not. Right before she quit, Her ex-DM, a rover, and a lone female magically decides to come together from opposite parts of the area and attack my pregnant DF. She even tried to rp her unborn character my DF was pregnant with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flower

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Wow Mozart is EVIl she can't kill tyra she would kill her XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Don't worry, Mozart is gone.
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:50 pm

IK Tyra is Osmasing XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Meyerm wrote:
Megan, the last site you talked about with stealing Black Candle, was that one that was "closed down?" Also, I have a few, as well as something that wasn't powerplay but just outright rude.

Yea. The admin would be back and forth, one minute, closing down (aka locking all the threads) and then coming back. Finally she decided to leave for good and left me in charge of locking things up and making a notice saying that the site was dead for good, but I completely forgot and that's when the hacker came in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am

There was one meerkat rp and the admin and most of the members were in a different time zone. So it would be 10 pm where they were when it was 6 am here. I introduced a character and tried joining a mob. They rped a bit towards mine and then began to completely ignore my character. I tried again and then the admin PMed me, "explaining" that her and the other members didn't feel like waiting for me so without my choice, she said she removed my post and asked me not to rp anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 am

That was rude. I don't like sites that aren't open to new members. With some it's just a few "experianced" members that ignore veryone else and isolate everyone in their vast webs of plots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Yea I know. A sister site of the Kalahari Meerkats was popular too. But there was ONE incident where I was pming a member, asking to reserve a pup I wanted from a popular character. She TOLD us to pm her at the adoption page, saying that whoever asked for a pup first, got one. I specifically remember there being NO other users on at the time I did except me and her and I pm'ed her first. She never answered me and when she did was three days later when everyone else was on and her reply was like "Sorry, Surferbabe (horrible username huh?) asked me first so I'm letting her have that pup." again when I asked, no one else was on, she was just be biased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flower

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Actually sometimes I think that's happening to me now, only in a different form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:18 pm

How Meyerm?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm

It's not that I'm denied a chance to adopt, I just don't get one. As soon as a female mates or, more recently, as soon as they're born with the new rule, everyone always starts making informal "reservations" on the basis of "can I have one?" "can I have one?" I'm never given a chance when that happens. I remember one time people were asking for reservations on the pups immediately after the parents mated. I also remember people asking for two before other were even given a chance. I just don't see it as fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:41 pm

I think I'm guilty of that. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Megan

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Well this female was a popular one. And she rarely mated so people wanted to rp her offspring. It's just that I'm sure she got my pm way before she got anyone else's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   

Back to top Go down

History of Godmodders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next