Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

History of Godmodders

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Again, I've seen people have a mad grab for adoptions as soon as they mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Oh I was reading back and it reminded me of how slutty some users make their females. In the Kalahari meerkats, where some descriptive matings were allowed, there was a newly forming group. There was already a somewhat DF because there was only 4 members at the time. I user was playing a sub female and saw a rover. She immediately went over to the rover and started grooming him. The person who played the male didn't really try mating with her, he just groomed her back and layed down, focusing on joining the group. Then the user who rped the female posted something like, "Soandso (I don't remember her name but I remember the male's name, which was Sparky) nuzzled Sparky, he hadn't done anything impressive yet."
Then suddenly outta the blue, another rover showed up and apparently was more impressive looking than Sparky. The female left Sparky and went over to him and they had a word for word mating and after she was done, she began growling at Sparky, acting like the dominant female, wanting him to leave "her" home.
Clefto, who was the forming DF obviously saw this as a threat and went over to the female and tried scent marking her. Well the user with the female also played another sub female too, and after her and Clefto were shoving each other around, she had her other female join in so basically Clefto had to now fight off two females at once.
Long story short for Clefto, she was forced to give up and her female was chased out and had to live in one of the empty burrows of their territory. I forget what Clefto's fate was, but I tried bringing in a male to the group, hoping to help things out, but this was like the last few days the site had before the admin closed it and declared it dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Is this the link? I can't view it for some reason, but if that is/was the site, I was a member at some point.

http://friends.kalaharimeerkats.com/fileadmin/files/pics_general/MM_ch1_birth.pdf

That first part sounds like something that has happened here and on DW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 pm

No. You can look the site up on Google by putting in "Kalahari meerkats" and one of the links should say something like "Kalahari meerkats-Deceased"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Hmm, the site rings a bell. I might have been a member of that too, I can't remember. To tell the truth, all but one meerkat rpg site I've been a member of in the past has closed down. There's only one I'm nolonger a member of that's still standing, but they're a mess and it's not worth bothering to go on anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

That was actually the first role play site I ever checked out years ago. I didn't know it had discriptive mating on itO_O I use to enjoy reading the role play but I didn't come across any indepth mating luckily. I found the site just by searching meerkats on Google, I think, and it caught my interest. I used go on there as a guest but stopped when it was closed down. It was run by someone named Clarice right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:58 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
That was actually the first role play site I ever checked out years ago. I didn't know it had discriptive mating on itO_O I use to enjoy reading the role play but I didn't come across any indepth mating luckily. I found the site just by searching meerkats on Google, I think, and it caught my interest. I used go on there as a guest but stopped when it was closed down. It was run by someone named Clarice right?

Yep =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 pm

I've seen her DA and it seems her interest is rats now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

I personally don't like rats. My house had a problem with them at one time. I see them as a burden, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

We don't have rats where I live but we get feild mice. They disgust me and we have issues with them during the winter months. Luckily my cat gets them before they get a chance to scurry around in the house and disappear into places you may never get them out of or may never know they ended up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 pm

We don't have rats either. Just squirrels and centipede-like... things. I don't know what they are. They're just fast and their bites leave rashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 am

Meyerm wrote:
We don't have rats either. Just squirrels and centipede-like... things. I don't know what they are. They're just fast and their bites leave rashes.

We have tiny ones in our basement that don't bite and easy to crush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Godmodders   

Back to top Go down

History of Godmodders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2