Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible new character..maybe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

Possible new character..maybe Empty
PostSubject: Possible new character..maybe   Possible new character..maybe I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 pm

i thought this character from the top of my head.

Name:Shaylla'nar

Apperance:White fur, white eyes with a black dot which is her pupil(obviously). She'll be one of the kindest characters i've played, next to Zhena.

I'm not sure if I want to introduce her because this is a charrie that I want a drawing to go with, but I'm not that good with drawing with a tablet pen and scanning would cause so much trouble with this computer. I wanted her drawings to be human like, like what Sammi has on linklu with her characters..I may have to do a request but so far, she is the only one I know that can draw like that..
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Possible new character..maybe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible new character..maybe   Possible new character..maybe I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:34 pm

I
Her
Back to top Go down

Possible new character..maybe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Holidays RPG :: Roleplay Discussions :: Plots-
Jump to: