Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 29th of December

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 29th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Ages of Those Under One Year-
None

Due Dates-
Asti and Dajan's Litter... (Unconfirmed) 30th January
-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Asti emerged with a small smirk. Her belly was beginning to show.

Dulcita emerged and sat away from Asti, who snorted and pounced on Dulcita. She growled but surprisingly bit her a lot softer than she usually does on mornings.

Dulcita blinks surprised, she wonders why she didn't receive a more vicious greeting..maybe it was her pregnancy.

Hearing Asti's morning attack, DawnBug goes above ground and sees that Dulcita doesn't even have a mark on her. She blinks curiously at Asti, maybe it was safe to groom her. She cautiously approached her mother and began grooming her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Sabrina approached the group. It seemed like they were just waking up. She stayed submissive but made it clear that she wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:51 pm

Asti snickers at her daughter's confusion. She sees Sabrina and growls under her breath. She approaches and hipslams the female, and to show her ruthlessness, she viciously bites Sabrina's side before letting her join. She goes back to where she was sitting.

Chipo emerged and saw Sabrina, he stared.

DawnBug smiled lightly at the new female.

Dulcita rolled her eyes. She hated outside females.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Sabrina is taken by surprise when she's bitten. After Asti leaves her, she growls silently and rubs off Asti's scent, glaring. She looks away and tends to her newly formed wound on her side Asti gave her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Asti glares herself at Sabrina. But being pregnant and with her moods way off course then what they would be if she wasn't, she does nothing else but ignore Sabrina.

Dulcita's ears perk up. She snickers amusingly, having a rebel here would make things fun for her.

DawnBug growls at her sister's ignorance. She frowned, though Dulcita could be right, this may be a rebel.

Chipo approaches Sabrina and tries grooming her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Sabrina sneered at Asti. She smiled and groom Chipo back, a plan was forming in her head. She laughed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:08 pm

DawnBug sighed. She was right. She looked over at Asti, wondering what she will do.

Chipo kept grooming her.

Asti turned and barked for her mate to get up.

Dulcita giggles at Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Sabrina snarled at Dulcita. She was not to be taken lightly..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Dulcita narrowed her eyes. Neither was her or her mother. She growled at Chipo to stop grooming her.

Chipo ignored his sister and kept grooming Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Sabrina smirked at the attention she was receiving. She snorted, not liking the leadership they had here, they needed a better leader.

ooc:I could adopt one of their pups if they aren't already. I'll make one a female with grey fur named Ophelia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:25 pm

DawnBug growled at Sabrina's statement. Their mother was a good leader..she was very tough but good and strong.

Dulcita giggled. She waited for her father to emerge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Sabrina spat at Dulcita, already she knew she would have an enemy here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Dulcita growls and runs up to her. She shoves off Chipo and hipslams Sabrina to remind her of her place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Dajan watches Sabrina. He glared at her. Quite the spunky thing. Knowing that Asti might bite him for it, he stalked over to Sabrina and bit her on the shoulder. He didn't like her personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Ismene jumped at Dajan's bite. She growled and pushed Dulcita back. She shook, trying to get them away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

Asti barked at the others, ready to forage. She struts her growing body off.

Dulcita hipslams Ismene again and follows.

The other two follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Ismene growls at Dulcita but follows, trying to bite her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Asti found a spot and began to dig. She knew she needed to find extra food for her growing pups in her.

Dulcita snickers at Ismene.

DawnBug forages away from them..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Ismene chatters at Dulcita and rams into her, biting at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Dulcita snarls and bites at Ismene's tailbase and shakes her wildly, wanting her to leave.

DawnBug barks at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Ismene growls and tries flipping herself over, clawing at Dulcita's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Dulcita hisses in pain and shakes Ismene again, trying to evict her.

Asti looks up and sees the fight going on, she shrugs, but when she sees Dulcita taking dominance, she snarls and rams herself into Dulcita. She bites down viciously onto Dulcita's tail and shakes her hard. No one evicts anyone but her.

Dulcita yips and runs from her mother and watches.

Asti goes back to foraging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Ismene smirks at Dulcita and steals food from her digging hole and gobbles it up.

Clovis has been watching the group for days. He likes Asti's attitude, along with Dulcita, but Chipo and Dajan were not his taste. He shows himself boldly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:50 am

Dulcita spats at Ismene. She sees Clovis and walks towards him.

Asti sees Clovis and instantly charges, running over her daughter, Dulcita purposely. She hipslams Clovis hard, being extra heavy due to her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 29th of December   Roleplay- 29th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 29th of December
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next