Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ Empty
PostSubject: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Name: Devraj

Description: Slightly larger than a male meerkat his age. He has a bulky build, green eyes and a slightly thicker tail. His fur is a shade of dark brown with a light orange tint. The black stripes that line his back and the black tip on his tail are more prominant. His most promenant feature is a crescent shaped birth mark on his forehead.

Personality: Takes mob member protecting duties, such as sentry and babysitting duties, very seriously. He isn't known to get distracted easily whilst performing these meerkat society niches, he always keeps a stern focus on the task at hand. Will put his life on the line to make sure everyone gets into safety before he does when a predator scare occurs. When going to battle, he prefers to be on the front line and he often bravely takes on the dominants of a rival group. He also takes a position at the front during mobbings, often risking life or limb when mobbing a venomous snake. He's very appreciative and gentle with pups and will defend them with his life.

History: Was born as a dominant's child and was apart of a large litter of 7, all survived. When he was a pup, he was never interested in taking part in the games of tag, wrestling matches or hide and seek his other siblings would often play, he was more mature for his age and was keenly interested in watching the adults perform serious duties such as sentry or marking the boundaries of their territory. When he was 5 months old, he began practicing his sentry skills and learned to perform them quickly. One day, his training was put to the test when his mob ventured into an open area. He happened to be the only sentry on gaurd when a martial eagle suddenly appeared from a lining of trees. Thanks to his early warning, everyone got into safety before anyone was spotted by the deadly bird of prey. Devraj was impressed with himself and eventually became his group's hero, often warning them of danger, putting his life on the line during mobbings and so on. When he turned 2 years old, something began to awake in him. He was becoming bored with his mob life and had developed an interest to leave to find his own path in life. He has just only begun to rove and he's currently searching to either start a mob of his own or join a mob in their prime who could use his serious sentry skills on there team.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:53 pm

He sounds a little like the real world Mitch. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Yup. I based him off both Mitch and Shakespeare. :3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm

this mob is growing fast. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 pm

And it already has 4 pages of postsXD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:18 pm

I plan to play here soon...

Hey! I'll play a pup named Santa! XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 pm

xD I love that idea. maybe somebody should play a Mrs. Santa and they could be like Clover and Tuck
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm

I want to reserve Cringle when the reserved names list is posted!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm

I think I'll wait until tomorrow to bring Devraj in. I'm going to be heading to bed soon I've gotta get up kinda early tomorrow, bluhXD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~   Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devraj~ Courageous and Caring~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Holidays RPG :: Roleplay Board :: The Holiday Lights-
Jump to: