Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:52 am

Strychnine grunts as he can feel his airway being constricted. He rapidly slashes at Dracorex hoping to dislodge him. Soon he finds himself under attack by another rival. He kicks with his back foot as Rascal lunged at him.

Arsenic snarls and thrashes about furiously, trying to pull herself free from the three rival meerkats' vice grip on her.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:56 am

Arsenic is soon confronted by the agressive Dracorex

Rascal is the 2nd one to grab the male by the neck

Mel is still on Arsenic

Catastrophe grabbed Arsenics throat and shook

Flame bites the males tail , he wants to help the Pandora mob
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:17 am

Arsenic hisses in agitation when Dracorex confronts her. Her hiss is cut off when she's grabbed by the throat by Catastrophe. The violent shake of her throat leaves wounds which will scar. She slashes, kicks and bites, desperately trying to knock away Catastrophe, Dracorex and Mel.

Strychnine sees that his sister is in need of back up but he himself has his paws full. He bucks trying throw Flame and Rascal off him.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:33 am

Dracorex moves back onto the male , the three males starting hissing and biting .

Rascal bties hard on his throat .

Flame grabs his back leg and pulls hard , he snickers this may leave a limp .

Mel sits on Arsenics legs so she cant kick about .,

Catastrophe tasts blood , she sinks her teeth futher into Arsenics throat .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:41 am

With her back and front legs useless at the moment, Arsenic finds herself pinned down. She can barely think about fighting back as the air is being constricted out of her. She struggles to pull herself free.

Strychnine twitches his eyes as pain surges through his back leg and neck. He slashes at Rascal's face and whips his tail across Flame's cheek.

ooc: Waaiiit you're having Flame betray his Shadow Death FamilyO__O? You had him be one of Makuta's son's didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:32 pm

occ: i forgot !

Flame has second thoughts he suddenly attacks Catastrophe

Catastrophe growls as she is gripped around the head she looks up and drops Arsenic .

Mel suddenly attacks Arsenic VERY VIOLENTALLY , she takes over for Catastrophe and grips Arsenics neck but Arsenic is older and stronger than Catastrophe which means her grip is stronger . she bites down and squeezes

Rascal attacks the male and bites his leg harder .

Dracorex also helps , but glances over as Catastrophe is attacked by Flame a large male , he runs to her aid and jumps on Flame loosening his grip on Catastrophes tail
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 pm

ooc: Ok. Just to warn you, I would assume Pancake would have Makuta either viciously attack anyone who betrays him or his family or permanently bannish them from the Shadow Deaths and would threaten to kill them if they ever returned.

Strychnine is confused by Flame's change in sides. He assumes something clicked in his psychotic head and he realized he was attacking his own family which could have dire consequences from their father if he had seen. He hopes Makuta didn't notice but wouldn't really care if he did. Strychnine is snapped out his thoughts when he feels the pain in his leg worsen. He whirls around half way and slashes at Rascal's muzzle.

Arsenic takes the violent attack. She can't move and is helpless to defend herself since she's pinned down.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Flame bites Catastrophes muzzle hard and makes it bleed .

Catastrophe is lying down when she is attacked she scrambles free from Flames grip and makes a hasty retreat.

Mel notices Catastrophe leave and follows her to a bolt hole its dark and they are a long way from their territory . Mel decides they will sleep in Shadow Deaths territory . its Dangerous but its the only thing she can do .

Rascal growls and scrams at Flame and the two twins he then follows his faithful leader into a retreat hes confused why they are retreating and why they are giving up so easily .

Dracorex leaves with a smirk on his face he knows what Mels planning , he smirks and thinks Tommorow we will strike again ! .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Arsenic gasps relieved to finally be able to breathe again. She struggles to her feet in a wobbily way She's bloodied, bruised and battered but has enough energy to rub in the Pandora mob's retreat by triumphantly wardancing after them. She stops after a few feet.

Strychnine whips forward and wardances after the retreating Pandora mob.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:20 pm

ooc: COULD WE PLEASE NOT POST HYPERACTIVELY. I barely have time to reply, I'm waiting for Megan...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:24 pm

ooc: Tosca, you just posted as Yoshkat's Arsenic, and that's AGAINST THE RULES.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:44 pm

ooc: Wait what? I just noticed that O_o Perhaps she meant one of her other characters....at least better have J:L Anyway sorry about the hyperactive posting Pancake. I'm going to hold off on anymore until you, Megan and Stormy catch up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 pm

ooc: I know it was just a small post, but NEVER do it.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Suddenly as if falling into a terrible mood, Nero calls it off for good. He didn't know that the other half of his mob would eventually catch up to him, which wasn't his plan. He slams his paw into Strychnine's face as if to punch, as a final act and then turns and calmly trots after his group. But this wasn't over.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Makuta smirks at Nero. Oh, please do come back... It's so amusing to have you around.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 am

Black Ice lashed her tail is victory as the Pandora waltzed off.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:23 am

occ: Sorry , i didnt meen too i meant my character .

Flame watched aswell in triumph as the Pandora mob fled .

Mel sat waiting for Nero .

Catastrophe cleaned her wounds .

Rascal growled in aggrivation .

Dracorex smirked and watched the horizon looking for Nero
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:05 am

Strychnine is knocked back by Nero's punch. He stands there dazed from the hard hit then shakes it off shortly afterwards. He snorts in triumph then limps back over to the regrouping Shadow Deaths. He's injured pretty badly but he should make a speedy recovery if he keeps his wounds clean and not strain his energy for next several days.

Arsenic also limps back over to the regrouping Shadow Deaths. She's furious about getting outnumbered and expresses her anger by stabbing her claws into the sand with every step she takes. The worst of her injuries are to her throat and limbs but they're not life threatening unless they become infected. Her spirits are though because it was the Shadow Deaths who came out victorious in this battle.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:14 am

Mel smirks as she looks at the regrouping Shadow Deaths , when they are heading back we will surprise them . MWAHAHAHA !
Mel chirps to the other members alerting them about the plan .

Dracorex is lying down hes exhausted , and luckily for him he didnt get injured much . He smirks and nods at the plan , but then looks at Catastrophe she was the worst injured and he cant help but feel sympathetic .

Rascal is over confident and starts War Dancing furiously towards the Shadow Deaths .

Catastrophe gets up and alerts Mel that Rascal has already launched a attack .

Flame is unaware the Pandora mob are back for revenge and is grooming Arsenic .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 am

Arsenic is also unaware of the revenge fueled Pandora mob launching another attack and has begun to return the grooming to her brother Flame. She gently grooms his wounds to soothe the burning pain he must be feeling from them.

As Strychnine turns his head over his shoulder to see if the Pandora mob are out of sight, he spots Rascal making a foolish vengeful wardance towards the Shadow Deaths. He barks an alarm warning his family that the Pandora aren't finished just yet. He growls in frustration. He's too exhausted for a round 2 battle and sees this groups persistance as big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:35 am

Flame stands up at the alarm and faces the direction his brother had spotted something from , he growls as he sees Rascal war dancing towards them but smirks he chirps to the other members alerting them that there is no group behind him .

Mel looks around and dosnt spot Rascal she growls at wat Catastrophe had told her and she furiously chases after Rascal she starts beating him up but stops and stands still as she sees the Shadow Deaths have already spotted Rascal .

Catastrophe follows Mel to the scene but also stops as she spots the Shadow Deaths .

Dracorex follows and also beats up Rascal , he stands up as he spots the Shadow Deaths .

Rascal lays on the ground as he was attacked but gets up as he sees the Shadow Deaths , he smirks and starts war dancing towards them its 3 -4
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:46 am

ooc: I'm not gonna post anything further than this. We need to give Pancake and the others a chance to keep up and respond.

Strychnine growls as he sees the Pandora appearing on the horizon one by one. He's sick of their persistant games and injured or not he'll make sure they learn a fatal lesson for invading his father's land.

Arsenic turns her head as she hears her brother's alarm. She spots the Pandora regrouping in the distance. They're back for a rematch already? She snarls in frustration. They're learning that this group is annoyingly persistant but persistance can often come with lethal consequences.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:50 am

occ: this is my last post .

Mel also starts War dancing and runs to the front to lead another vicious attack ,

Catastrophe follows obidiently .

Dracorex follows .

Rascal is next to Mel .

Flame growls and starts Leading a War Dance towards this over confident mob .
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 pm

ooc- Mel's name needs to be changed ASAP.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:37 pm

ooc: it does. maybe change it to Tigress or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next