Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Pancake
Megan
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 3rd of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:24 am

Ages of Those Under One Year-
None

Due Dates-
None
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:30 am

Dulcita emerged and sunned herself. She kind but tough, haven been raised by her mother.

Asti soon emerged and narrowed her eyes at her daughter, showing her canines.

Dulcita looked away, maybe that'll make her stop.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 am

Dajan emerged with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:34 am

DawnBug emerged and carefully groomed her mother, trying to get on her good side.

Asti oddly allowed the grooming, for now. She shrieked for the others to emerge.

Chipo came out with a smile. He knew how to put up with his mother's beatings with a smile.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:36 am

Dajan stood sentry. He was still careful, being new around Asti.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:38 am

Asti growled a warning a DawnBug and growled again irritably and headed out to eat.

Chipo quickly followed, prancing silly.

Dulcita relaxed when she wasn't being targeted anymore and chirped to her father.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:34 am

Dajan raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure if it was safe for him here, but he knew the group would grow....
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:42 am

Asti rolled her eyes at her mate and began digging viciously.

DawnBug offered her mother a gecko

Asti looked at DawnBug and snatched the food and hipslammed her hard.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 am

Dajan stepped down from his post and began to dig into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 am

Asti kept her eye on Dajan and a few others to see if she can steal something.

There was a male watching the group. It was Jackal. He seemed to like this group. (This character is from Tony aka Blitz. I do not know his background)

DawnBug noticed Jackal but was unsure of what to do.

Asti noticed Jackal but didn't care. He can be in the mob if he wanted, but she wasn't sure what he actually wanted.

Chipo started growling protectively. DawnBug chrred to her brother, she was sure Jackal meant no harm for the group, but Chipo raised his tail, ready to charge.

Asti turned and slashed her paw on Chipo's face, knocking him down, she had quite enough of his pretend nonsense.

Chipo got up and felt the stings of his marks from his mother's claws already setting in. He whimpered at the pain but kept his back turned from his mother. Asti smirked and leaped upon him, she wasn't done with her "morning wrath". She clawed very viciously, picking a spot on his side to attack, biting and tearing until a big spot on his side was badly bleeding. She quickly scentmarked him and walked back to her foraging spot calmly.

Chipo made no attempt to get up or make a noise. Though his injuries looked pretty bad, he was use to it, and knew that if he stayed down, she wouldn't come back.

Dulcita felt sympathy for her brother and went over to him a groomed him. DawnBug didn't move, she was afraid her mother would pick another target...

Jackal snickered from the entertainment. He liked the way Asti was, but he didn't see Dajan, making a possible really bad mistake, he made his way for the group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 pm

ooc: I'd like to add my characters in... All based off Pokemon characters.

Margaret is a very mean and vicious female. Her brother is Jeremy, who's a little older than she is. Emily is a female who is about 8 months. She's actually rather kind. I put her there so she can possibly be tortured, but she has a sense of justice...

Cleo will come here. I might bring a couple other Pokemon meerkat OC's such as Bobby and Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 am

ooc:So are they approaching?
Back to top Go down
Mozart

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:42 am

Shucka watched the group. she then raised her tail high and appraoched them, scent marking the area. She then padded over to Dajan and began to groom him. She then scent marked everybody, but bit asti on the tail brutally, telling her to leave forever.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 am

ooc- The dominance position is taken. You can't just waltz in and have everything your way.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:05 am

ooc:Lawl I think I might like this one. It's ok Meyerm Twisted Evil

bic: Asti growls and clamps her jaws down on the female's side of the neck, not letting go.

Dulcita hisses, how dare she be scent marked by such a female?! She bites down on the other side of Shucka's neck, she digs in until she hears a sound.

Asti smiles at her daughter's "helpfulness", she claws into Shucka's belly until it bleeds.

Chipo widens his eyes
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 am

ooc- If you wish, but I'll be watching for any Powerplaying from Mozart. She hasn't left a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:47 am

ooc:I see it this way, if they're like that and they start power playing, you have every right to powerplay them back until things get too outta hand. A normal character of mine, like Morticia wouldn't really be that intimidating, but with Asti or Satan, you have been warned Mozart.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:43 pm

ooc: In that case, Megan... Heh... That might be easier for me. I won't be taking it easy with Makuta anymore.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 pm

ooc:i meant if the person tried forcing everyone to do things their way.

bic:Asti tears off of Shucka and offers a chance for her to submit, which was rare for her to do.
Back to top Go down
Mozart

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 pm

shcuka rips out asti's eye and eats it then shreds her face so there's only a bloody chunk left. then she pins dajan down and orders him to mate with her/ when he refuses she gets up, kills asti's kids by beheading them then starts to mate with dajan.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:12 pm

occ : sorry im not in the mob but this is tOO AGRESIVE !

occ : Mozart READ THE RULES ! YOU CANt KILL ANOTHER PERSONS CHARCTER WITHOUT PERMISSION , SHE CANT TEAR OUT HER EY BREAKING THE RULES AGAIN AND YOU CAN BEHEAD MEERKATS
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 pm

ooc:Hmm let's just ignore her and her characters. She's about to be banned. So I'll do it MY way What a Face

bic:Asti and Dulcita pull their own way until the throat tears. Watching the death unfold, Asti smirks with satisfaction and nods with her daughter. She hipslams her though to remind her.

Last edited by Megan on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 pm

ooc- She is banned, and word about her is already being spread.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 pm

ooc: Ahh. I've never met a spammer/rper like this before outta all the years I've rped.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm

ooc- Not even LPZ was this bad. Too bad we don't have any info on any other sites she might be on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next