Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Devraj knows that this small group has their work cut out for them for the next several months. As a small group, they're more vulnerable to falling victim to predations, facing starvation and being chased off by rival mobs. He feels the group will be glad to have accepted him when they realize they had allowed a seriously devoted sentinal into their ranks. He promises not to let the newly formed Holiday Lights down and will pul his wieght in work as much as he can to be able to help this tiny group survive.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Xabat stands senty
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Emilee starts to dig again, but sticks close to Juliann. She didn't need another encounter like the previous with Flame.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Three pups appear. Holly leads at the front, Carol beside her, and Santa a little behind.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Xabat sees them and walkes up to them
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Devraj takes up sentry with Xabat. The famous serious expression he usually displays while scanning the landscape for danger is formed on his face and he's swiftly become strongly fixated at the task on hand. Not even the annoying flies buzzing around his face cause a distraction. He spots the 3 pups as he turns his head. With a stern facial expression, he watches them with wonder. What could 3 vulnerable pups be doing wandering the dangerous Kalahari on their own? Concerned for their safty, he follows Xabat over to them and stands near them protectively. They can't let any predators discover them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Holly looked up at the adults, smiling.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:26 pm

The sight of any pup tugs at Devraj's heart strings and he can't help but to smile adoringly at the little pups as they looked up, gleamingly wide eyed, at the adults.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Emilee beams at a distance from the pups. Pups were so innocent and sweet...
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:02 am

Two meerkats were heading towards the small group the Holiday Lights ,

Berry was first to spot the small group as she was standing sentry but she just walked towards them she saw Devraj and smiled flirtaciously at him

Dasher saw his sister and ran after her he bobbed his head curiously as his eyes spotted the small group , he smiled this could be their ideal family .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:19 am

As Devraj looked up, he spots another set of new meerkats approaching. He bobs his head. Could these meerkats want to team up with the Holiday Lights also. He sounds a call as a heads up to the members. More potentially new meerkats are approaching. He notices the female smiling at him flirtaciously. She looked pretty attractive and couldn't help but to smile charmingly at her. Since he started roving, his testosterone levels have spiked and the sight of an attractive female is hard for him to resist looking away from.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:22 am

Berrys blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight she moved closer and started licking her lips.

Dasher had gone back to foraging and had moved towards the burrow .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 am

Devraj looks into Berry's eyes. They were so beautiful. He refrains himself from approaching, as it is the dominants' job. He won't socialize with the new meerkats until they are approved.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Berry flirtaciouslly circles Devraj , she smiles and grooms his neck romantically .

Dasher sits down he heads below ground .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Devraj scootches away. He thinks these new meerkats are acting a little over confident by just waltzing over here without first being accepted by the newly established dominants.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:27 pm

ooc- There is no burrow yet.

ic- Narelle spots the pups and walks over curiously. Her instincts kick in, and she huddles protectively over them. The pups can stay. She then turns her attention to the two adults that approach. The male is Xabat's job, but the female is hers. She walks over and circles the female, looking for sighs of submission, pregnancy, or bad health.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Devraj moves closer to the pups and stands protectively in front of them. He doesn't trust the additional 2 meerkats around them yet. He hasn't seen any submission from either of them so far and watches them sternly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

ooc: Knock it off. I'm fed up with the romance before they are even accepted, Tosca.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 pm

ooc- Berry will be out in an instant if she mates.

ic- Narrelle waits to see why this female is here. She's noticed her flirtacious behaviour towards Devaj, and is unsure.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Devraj suddenly becomes unsure of Berry. Her lack of submission and hasty approach towards the group could be a sign that she's a potential threat.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Xabat growls at the male and bites him showing him hes boss
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:47 pm

ooc: Which male? Devraj or the new one Tosca introduced with Berry?
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Occ: Lol forgot to put the name toscas
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:53 pm

ooc: It's ok. You had me a little confused there for a momentXD
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Occ: Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next