Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 3rd of December

Go down 
+3
Tosca
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Narelle finishes burrow work for now and heads out to enjoy the evening. She sits next to Xabat and grooms him. A lot has happened today. She woke up a lonely evictee begging for a second chance as she aimlessly wondered the desert, and now she's the leader of a growing mob and possibly an expecting mother again.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Xabat smiled and groomed her back
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Narelle churrs and nuzzles him back. That's another thing. Now she also has a mate that actually sticks around. Reynard abandoned her to deal with her eviction and pregnancy alone.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Xabat smiles at Narelle and Contued to groom her
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Devraj chuckles at Gypsy. He then looks over his new family proudly. Haveing been a rover in his prime, he had thought he'd be going to many groups for months or even years trying to search the right female he could start a mob of his own with but already, he's become part of a mob. His first day in the Hoilday Lights has been evenful. A pup was kidnapped leading to a battle with the rivals who had taken her from the group. But now things have come to a possitive end to the day. No one was killed in the fight and now the Holiday Lights have a burrow of their own where they're most likely to stay for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Narelle grooms Xabat and looks into the burrow. This will be their home for a while, but she would like to make a burrow move sometime right before she's due to give birth if she is pregnant. Narelle gets up and heads inside, tired after a VERY eventful day.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Xabat followes her into the burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Devraj bends forward, stretching out his body but the straining action causes a burning pain to radiate through his sore muscles. He winces and slowly sits back up on his haunches. He realizes he needs to be careful about he moves so as to not further irritate his sore body.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Narelle lays down in the main chamber, waiting for Xabat to join her. Tonight, she will sleep well if her injuries allow her to.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Xabat walked up beside narelle and layed down and then Yawned
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Narelle cuddles with Xabat and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Emilee sighed and closed her eyes, exhausted. Juliann was already asleep, ignoring the pain in her leg.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Devraj grunts feeling like he's about to collapse to the ground from exhaustion. He heads into the burrow where he finds a comfortable spot to lay down. He rests his head on his front limbs but doesn't fall asleep. He thinks the day over in his head.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Xabat falls asleep he hopes there will be more memebers soon in this mob
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Gypsy emerges and tries warming herself. Her front paws shivered with coldness, although some of it was just over dramatic about the over night cold.

Not too far from the group. A huge male was close. He wasn't close enough to be smelled or spotted, but enough to where he knew there was a family near.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

ooc- A new day started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 3rd of December   Roleplay- 3rd of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 3rd of December
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17