Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Asti DF of Ironclaws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

Asti DF of Ironclaws Empty
PostSubject: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:17 am

Ok, I'm not sure if everyone knows about her so here I go.

Appearance: Asti DF of Ironclaws D

Personality: She gets twice as much adrenaline as the average vicious meerkat. This gives her twice the strength, anger, aggression and energy. She isn't the one to pull crap with. She'll attack for the smallest reasons. Sometimes she'll give morning attacks if someone is really up late. She is probably the meanest character I'm ever going to play, so if you think you can live in the mob, be prepared! She puts the IRON in Ironclaws!
Back to top Go down
Mozart

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:40 pm

asti's not DF shucka killed her and her kids
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Mozart, that's against the rules...
Back to top Go down
Mozart

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:45 pm

so what? all of those who enforce rules are stupid.... plus, last i checked, there wasn't any. let me rp the way i want, okay?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:03 am

Meh.

@Megan:

EPIC DF IS EPIC. She reminds me of a Primal Pokemon, as they are sort of the same way... In fact...

How would she react to having an insane female who has a really bad attitude and a tendency to be unpredictable and randomly aggressive... Even to the point where you have to knock her out to get her to stop? That's what my Pikachu OC is like... I thought about bringing her in as a meerkat... Cleo is a Primal Pokemon. And her attitude wouldn't be much different as a meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:55 pm

She would probably just evict a member that was like that. Or that member would keep losing blood until they die of blood loss O_o
Back to top Go down
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:02 pm

She's pretty Very Happy Idk who that mozart person is...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:17 pm

That... thing we call Mozart was a user who was banned. I don't want to get into what she/he/it did.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:24 pm

You really don't want to know. I might as well say what she did here and why she posted "Asti isn't DF". She had a female come in and decided to kill all the members except Dajan. Of course we ignored those posts and banned her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 pm

The rest is censored.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:12 pm

He/she's damage is too graphic to be discussed but the good thing is that monster is gone and will never be allowed to return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asti DF of Ironclaws   Asti DF of Ironclaws I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asti DF of Ironclaws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Holidays RPG :: Roleplay Board :: The IronClaws-
Jump to: