Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy   Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:55 pm

These are based on my Pokemon OC's that follow Dusknoir... Dusknoir is more dark than evil but these guys and most of his followers ARE evil. Margaret and Jeremy have followed him the longest. They are very loyal to an evil leader and will generally do anything asked... Margaret has her exceptions.

Name: Margaret
Personality: A big bully. Mean, vicious, ruthless, with a temper, interest for torture, hunger for bloodshed. She hates to look pathetic and hates weak meerkats with a passion. She is stubborn at times and will not run away. Based on my Banette OC.
Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy Margar10

Name: Jeremy (Originally called Jasper. =P)
Personality: Mean, ruthless, vicious, can be one to take charge but will also follow a leader loyally. Will run if neccessary. Based on my Sableye OC.
Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy Jeremy10
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy   Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 am

i LOVE these desings. These are absaloutley amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy   Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:56 pm

They're based on my Pokemon OC's directly... But Jeremy's was random... Although he does have a rather marbled look to him.

Accepted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy   Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partners in Crime:Margaret & Jeremy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Holidays RPG :: Roleplay Board :: The Pandora-
Jump to: