Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)   Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 am

Who didn't want to see this? 8D Makuta's history is massive, and I'm not sure whether he should be jet black or not so I'll work on that...

Name: Makuta
Personality: Makuta is dark and pure evil. He enjoys killing meerkats and will continue to attack them after they're dead until they're torn to shreds, most of the time. He hates Dominant Females and cocky, leaderly females will not be tolerated in his mob. He also hates good, sweet meerkats and will not tolerate them in his group. Even if they're fierce, and not evil, or not to his liking, he'll either kill or evict them. He enjoys taunting meerkats. If you get mad or show your hatred to him he's likely to just laugh and attack you harder, motivated. If you attack him back, he'll laugh his head off and do the same thing. It's rather hard to get him agitated. He loves fighting and openly allows it. He is king in his group and does all of the accepting. Females are subordinate and often treated as if nothing unless they are shown potential. Makuta hates romance and is very picky about his dominant female. She must submit to him, do as he says, be exceptionally vicious, evil, and ruthless. She must not be attached to him or speak out against anyone. Any sign of not being what he wants and he dethrones her. He reserves many rights of a dominant female. Makuta allows mating in his group, most certainly, but if the pups are unworthy or show not to have promise he kills them at the first sign. Makuta will often kidnap pups and train them as his minions, even from a good group if necessary. He loves betrayals and will openly cause them through kidnapping. He's also known to occasionally go roving if he must. He assigns his sons to go roving and bring the pups back to him. Rahkshi was one of these, but unfortunately, the idiot has gotten distracted from being one of Makuta's direct subordinates, so a new one might need to replace him.
History: TBA
Brief Description: Makuta is quite a bit stockier and larger than a normal meerkat. He is black with red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)   Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:39 am

I think I heard you say once that Bahrag follows Makuta. Do they have a connection?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)   Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:55 am

Makuta is Bahrag's father.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)   Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:06 am

Pancake, could you tell me which DF is the Mother of all the SDs? I'm making a family tree, and since I'm relatively new tot his mob, I need to know who's who's parents, even if they are no longer with the mob.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)   Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:10 am

Can you make another picture of him? =D
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)   Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:16 am

What? I'm confused....
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)   Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 pm

I was wrong... eh... I was thinking of Bandit... Bahrag is actually Makuta's uncle. o3o

As for the family tree, I'll work on it. It's COMPLEX.

And Megan, to whom are you referring?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)   Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makuta: DM OF DESTRUCTION (WIP)
Page 1 of 1