Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower

Flower

BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL Empty
PostSubject: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Name:Bloody

Personality:bloodyclaw hates kind Meerkats she is Blood thursty and Is some what Motherly,She is a pup killer

History:She was born in a big family of 50 so big that her mother ,TellyPhone made a splinter called the hell Angels Soon after Bongo,Perry,Toothless her brothers died (im putin them in the evil after life)Of a jackle 4 years later she had mated with a rover which she then killed when they burrow raid there mob she gave brith to 1 pup and the pups lived 2 years later BloodyClaw killed her Mothers pups and became the Domaiant female.Soon after she had another litter with PURPLES,her mate.He left 3 years after.
Family;
pups:Piglets, Xabat,Shelly,Fay,Ginny,fred,Kiko,Mist,Hope,claw,Mel rose (comapred to Bloodyclaw Melrose is kind)
Mother:TellyPhone
father:Starwars
current mate;Single
Other:She has a scar across her right eye makeing her blind. she has maeny more scars

Last edited by Flower on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Worthy Shadow Death... As long as she stays submissive.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 pm

She will she'll only attack to DF alot
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Well, that's fine. Makuta won't mind.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 pm

She hates DF's She'll may or may not feed Tyra and her litter mates thats why she is Smoe what motherly
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:14 pm

They need to raid HL so mother and son can meet up again lol (Bloodyclaw Vs. Her good son Xabat)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 pm

I DO want them to be rival groups, for sure! >D

Shadow Death Rivals MUST be good... It just won't work otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Yesh!!! I want to raid Xabats Mob oh wait im Xabat lol
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:00 pm

8D

Yeah... Hopefully they can be rivals. >D
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 pm

SOME ONE PLEASE ACEPT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Thank u she was up here for 2 days!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:05 am

Flower, please change the name. You have a lot of BloodyClaws spread out throughout the sites. I like the name, but it gets very confusing.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Now
i
changed
it
to
Bloody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL   BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloodyClaw~She Makes Xabat and Melrose cry XD~EVIL~WAY~TO~EVIL
Page 1 of 1