Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gypsy, gentle young female

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

Gypsy, gentle young female Empty
PostSubject: Gypsy, gentle young female   Gypsy, gentle young female I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 am

Appearance: Very beautiful. Polite. Gentle. She doesn't stray from others, considering she doesn't like being by herself. Some males may fall head over heels, others she just might catch their eye.

Heres a picture of her, I tried creating it like her last owner did, though she had more details and I just plain don't remember her other picture much.

Gypsy, gentle young female Gypsy

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy, gentle young female   Gypsy, gentle young female I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 am

Accepted. I like the details
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy, gentle young female   Gypsy, gentle young female I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:44 pm

I like her. ^^
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy, gentle young female   Gypsy, gentle young female I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Oh and one more thing, she can be a bit of a tease, flirting or just playing games with younger pups in general. She doesn't mean any harm though sometimes it can be and she doesn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gypsy, gentle young female   Gypsy, gentle young female I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gypsy, gentle young female
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midnight Holidays RPG :: Roleplay Board :: The Holiday Lights-
Jump to: