Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could I bring this male into the group?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

Could I bring this male into the group? Empty
PostSubject: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 am

His name is Man O' War. He was abandoned by Tony back at linklu and he was such a unique character that I wanted to "save" him and continue playing him.

Name:Man O' War

Appearance: Okay, he is 3X bigger than the average male meerkat. Huge yes, BUT a HUGE downside to that. He is utterly afraid of other males that boss him around and doesn't like fights. The only fights he gets into is when he's protecting a friend, and sometimes he tries to impress females, but unsure if it really works. He's a big softy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 pm

3x the size of a normal meerkat? Is that realistic? Also, you said he was placed for adoption on Linklu. Did anyone adopt him, or was he dispersed?
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:05 pm

He's the size of Thunder, the biggest meerkat in Linklu. No one adopted him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:28 pm

I'll let Stormy decide.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:31 pm

I don't know how big Thunder is. That's pretty large... seems okay for me though.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:52 pm

ooc: I remember Man O' War. He was quite in an interesting character. Intimedatingly large but is a soft hearted teddy bear :3. If Thunder was accepted to be played unusually large on Linklu, then it shouldn't be a problem with Man O' War.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Still, 3 times the size seems pretty unrealistic if you ask me. That's equal to about what... a 14 ft. person?
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Technically it could be realistic. People that are huge usually have a tumor on their brain that affects the growth hormone.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Xabat will be scared at first . He's bigger then him and can over throw Xabat
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Still, I've seen meerkats in real life, and they're about as big as a foot length-wise. One 3 times larger will be a yard long, which is about as big as a medium-sized dog.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

That's exactly how large I pictured Man O' War to beXD
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 am

He isn't that big. Let's lower it down to somewhat 2 1/2
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:13 am

Alright. I also get an image of him being a few inches taller than an average male meerkat. My math skills stink so I dunno how large he'd be if he's going to be 2 1/2 times bigger than an average male. But I geuss that could work.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:04 pm

2 1/2 times larger- I'll say large cat, still relatvely medium sized dog.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Well, Linklu does have some odd ones.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:10 pm

I've seen meerkats on Linklu that have characteristics that are not seen or are unrealistic for a real meerkat but sometimes being creative can be allowed as it seems to be on Linklu.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Yoshkat and Meyerm, you should be able to admin everything now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 pm

I don't think so, but that's how big Thunder is. Everyone seemed fine with him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Really? Cool! I've taken notice of the different icons on the bottom of the screen where you can delete, merge, split etc certain topics.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Merge? I'm curious just to know what that does!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:36 pm

I know. I'm tempted to click on them but I don't want to mess anything up. I'll only click on them when they're use is neededXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could I bring this male into the group?   Could I bring this male into the group? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could I bring this male into the group?
Page 1 of 1