Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of December

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 15th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Ages of Those Under One Year-
Vadar..... 7 months, 12 days
Amber and Opal..... One month, 12 days
White Rose and Black Sun..... One month, 12 days
Krana and Kraata..... one Month, 12 days
Mapute, Salma, Tyra and Jumu.... One month, 12 days
Spike's two pups (If she was accepted)... three weeks, 5 days

Due Dates-
Makuta and Black Ice's litter.... Due 25th of January
-----------------------------------------------------------
ooc: Can we say Spike overthrew Black Ice over the skip? I'm sorry if some people needed more time with characters, but we needed to move on.
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 am

Strychnine is positioned with his back against the burrow wall asleep

Arsenic is also asleep and curled into a fluffy looking ball.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Desperation smiles in a weird way and warms herself.

Gremlins shoots out like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Makuta is above ground and glances at Gremlin with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Bloody walked over to Makuta and smiled then she walked away holding Tyra poor Tyra growled but nothing she did worked soon she was hit on the ground and abanodoned by Bloody
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Strychnine awakens and emerges from the burrow. He greets everyone with a smirk and snicker before starting to sun himself.

Arsenic also awkens but remains laying where she is. Still trying to recover from her injuries, she's still feeling weak and has lacked the energy to want to travel far from the burrow over the past several days. She tried to forage close to the burrow but her painful throat injuries have made it difficult for her to swallow any prey item she would find and that resulted in her starting to lose a copious amount of weight. Her injuries are starting to scab over and she's avoided infection but she faces a new battle as she is now borderlining startvation.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Makuta smirked. He found this female interesting...
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Bloodywished that she kicked Tyra then left her for a second then she pick Tyra up and put her down a bit far from the mob she then stood sentry and spoted a hawk she watched as it pick up Tyra.She then just kicked Tyra then picked her up and smashed her in to a small rock
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 am

Desperation rolled her eyes. OoO you're bullying a pup, you're sooo bad!

Gremlin ran back over to Arsenic and sniffed her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:17 am

Strychnine snickers in a way that sounds like a snake sounding a short series of hisses as he watches Bloody toss Tyra around like a rag doll in amusement.

Arsenic churrs in response to Gremlin sniffing her. She struggles to get to her feet then collapses not having mustered enough energy to move around yet. She grumbles in frustration. She hates that she's been confined to burrow grounds for the past several days and today is determined to join the mob on their foraging trip. Usually indepent, Arsenic would leave the burrow herself do other group activities on her own but her injuries have left her in a position where she needed her relatives support. Reluctant to do so, Arsenic looks at Gremlin and chirps, asking if she can use her help to get up.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Bloody growled at Desperation and pinned her down she could easliy Kill her but did't want to.

Tyra growled and stayed were she was

Bones came out and smriked
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Desperation shoved Bloody off. She couldn't kill her, and had to accept that. Perhaps it could be the other way around. Desperation was stronger than she looked. She snickered in amusement, Bloody didn't scare her, so she didn't know what act she was trying to pull.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Strychnine watches the fight with an amused smirk.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 am

Bloody growles again and bites Desperation
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Spike emerged, but not before kicking Black ice hard. She was weak. Spike was glad to be with a new, powerful male. Dash was weak compared to Makuta.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Flame emerged and snickered at the fight , he hoped Desperation would win
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Strychnine leans back on his haunches making himself comfortable. He's got a ring side seat to the fight and hopes the entertainment lasts a while. Things are starting to get interesting.

Unaware of the fight above ground, Arsenic is in a fight of her own but against her own strength. She struggles to get up. Eventually she does but her balance is off due to her weakness and she stumbles side ways, lightly colliding into the burrow wall. She pushes herself up where she's standing straight and begins staggering towards the burrow entrance. The burning pain radiating from her scabbed but still sore wounds is noticable but not as unbareable as it was several days ago. She grits her teeth and soldiers foward.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Desperation giggles OoO you hit me where it hurts. She wasn't in the mood to fight, instead, she watched Spike. How many females were going to go through dominance than end up left in the dust?

Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Makuta ignores the fight. He has allowed Flame to remain with them again, at least for the time being. He could change his mind any moment.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Gremlin ran to Makuta and played with his feet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Strychnine streches an evil amused grin across his face. He wants to see blood!

Arsenic makes it to the burrow entrance. She struggles up the burrow slope, slipping a few times, before making it up to the top. She sits down panting moderately. For a healthy meerkat, accomplishing that slope with little energy is a sinch but for the weakened Arsenic who's lacking strength, had to exert just about all of the remaining energy she has to reach the mount and now she's exhausted from doing that usually simple task.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Spike cast a wary glance at Flame. he was a rebel she had learned.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Desperation looks at Flame then back at Spike, then at Black Ice. She rolled her eyes.

ooc:I do want to know what happened with the original members of SDs that were at the Linklus. Including Galaxy's last litter before she died. I think they were hers and Reapers..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Strychnine looks over at Flame as he notices a few members giving him unsure looks. He narrows his eyes. Having seen him betray his own family in battles, his distrust towards the male is strong.

Arsenic lays down on her stomach, feeling too weak to remain sitting up for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:35 pm

Bloody walked over to Makuta and groomed herself she was bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of December
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next