Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IronClaw history

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megan

Megan

IronClaw history Empty
PostSubject: IronClaw history   IronClaw history I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 am

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Plus I've had this idea after looking at old files of her birth family.

Started when Asti was born. Her litter mates (who are presumed dead now) were Rusty, Sox, and Gobi. Her mother, Zhena, was the kindest kat she's ever known, though her father, Kokuem was the complete opposite. Kokuem was beginning to teach her and her siblings how to fight for what's yours or what you want. In other words, ruthlessness. Rusty and Gobi were becoming rather tough. Sox was acting spoiled and wicked. But Asti was the meanest out of all of them, though at the time, she bottled these emotions. Sox was beginning to act like a future dominant. The litter was the first born litter to Zhena and Kokuem since he had just become dominant along with her. The group was a fair size but they were Zhena's aunts, uncles, cousin's, neices ect. A rival group attacked and Asti was stolen from her family. The new group was vicious. She began learning a lot from them. She also began to learn about her "special" ability. When she got mad, she got MAD. Her adrenaline overpowered even the strong males. She got twice the strength and speed when it rushed through her. Not to mention emotions. But she began to learn a downside of it. When she fought with the other same aged pups, she would be able to take any hit because her adrenaline would mask the pain. She'd keep going until she was bloodied up. It wasn't until after the adrenaline ran out when she felt the pain of it all. So she knew she had to limit herself. She began to like the new group and the dominants there began to value her as an important member. The DF even began letting her lead at her side. And she was favored more than the DF's own pups. It was all fun to her until a few members of her birth family secretly came in and kidnapped her from the vicious group while they were out foraging and when Asti just got done with a bloody fight. Asti was outraged that she was brought back to her family. And she also hated the fact that Sox was stealing dominance from their mother. The group was beginning to follow her, Asti had no choice but to submit to her sisters because she was already battered and wouldn't be able to fight her way out of this until she recovered. Later she learned that her brothers, Gobi and Rusty were killed by jackals, but she didn't care. Later when the group was foraging, Asti noticed rovers from the other group that she was raised in. From then, an idea had popped in her head. The rival group began to attack her family again. When they recognized Asti, they stopped fighting and stayed at her side. The Df of the rival group died of illness and they wanted Asti to be their leader. Asti eagerly accepted but released her idea she had kept, she wanted to merge her family with theirs. They were puzzled but obeyed. Asti eventually kicked out her mother and father. The morning after that, she saw her chance and viciously attacked her dominating sister, Sox. Asti was still pretty battered from earlier fights and lost, since Sox was pretty strong herself. Asti was kicked out of the group, then let back in. She again challenged her sister and again lost but this time she was allowed to stay in the group but was on the edge. She did the smart thing this time and waited for her injuries to fully heal. During that time, Sox had a litter of pups. She left a babysitter at the burrow while they went out to forage. Asti foraged for a while and an evil idea swept through her head. She slipped away from the foraging group and made it back to the burrow. The babysitter was there and Asti hid for a while. The baby sitter got bored and hungry and thought that leaving the pups for a few minutes would do no harm. Asti saw her moment and swept down the burrow. She later came out and ran back to the foragers. Sox lead the group back home and went to check on her pups. She saw that they were missing and drops of blood were all over the spot where the pups were left. Sox blamed the sitter and viciously kicked her out, not at all suspecting Asti who laughed evilly in her head the whole time. Asti got even more angry when a new burly male became her sister's mate. She was also annoyed at his arrogance. Finally the time came when Asti's wounds healed nicely and she got all her strength back. She waited for foraging and attacked Sox again. They both of them put up a good fight but Asti eventually won and Sox was kicked out. She refused to accept Sox's old mate as her own and kicked him out as well. Sox constantly stalked the group, wanting her pup she had just given birth to. Asti saw the pup and it had black fur What a Face She felt very jealous of Sox now. She liked the pups fur color and wanted to keep it in the group. She was badly conflicted. She was obsessed with the color but at the same time, this was Sox's pup, not hers. Jealous at the fact that Sox gave birth to it and she wanted to pup for her own. But the fact that it just wasn't hers, she destroyed it. Later Sox stopped harassing the group and disappeared. She is presumed dead. After many months, the sickness that had taken the rival groups DF, began to outbreak again. More than half of the group got infected and died. Then the rest, except Asti got infected. She fled during the night for her life, knowing the fate of the rest of the group. Later after loneliness, she met Dajan and had a litter. Her father Kokuem is dead but her mother, Zhena is actually still alive.
Now, Asti is still a ticking time bomb and horribly cruel. She'll even turn on her own mate at times or "forget" the fact that he's DM. She'll do what she want and when she wants because what Asti wants, Asti gets..and she won't feel the slightest bit of bad later.

Last edited by Megan on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

IronClaw history Empty
PostSubject: Re: IronClaw history   IronClaw history I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Nice. I'm thinking about writing life stories about my favorite characters also. The only problem is time.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

IronClaw history Empty
PostSubject: Re: IronClaw history   IronClaw history I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Main characters are usually easier than average subordinates. Unless the sub has a lot of history. These events actually DID happen. One thing I forgot to mention! Asti's name was actually Noria. When I got the idea of the IronClaws, I flipped through old files to find any characters I had in the past that could fit the job. I found Noria but changed her name to Asti. Noria was actually played but another person at the time but I was able to adopt her out before the site collapsed.

The admin was letting the site die and letting all the characters disperse. She said something like "As for Noria's group, let's just say a sickness came in and killed them all. That one DF died of sickness right? We can say it came back and consumed the rest of the group." So technically I rescued her from dieing off. Zhena was already moved to a different site at the time. I had thoughts on bringing her back here but Asti would never let her mother join her group.
Back to top Go down
Spice

IronClaw history Empty
PostSubject: Re: IronClaw history   IronClaw history I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:50 pm

How did Asti/Noria get kidnapped by her family?
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

IronClaw history Empty
PostSubject: Re: IronClaw history   IronClaw history I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Well after having a bloody fight with an older daughter of the DF, who was jealous of her, Noria passed out from blood loss. A few members of her family found her and thought that the group was trying to kill her. They dragged her back to their burrow. When Noria woke up, she was enraged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IronClaw history Empty
PostSubject: Re: IronClaw history   IronClaw history I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IronClaw history
Page 1 of 1