Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of December

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tosca

Tosca

Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:03 am

Flame began to dig , he saw Arsenic and offered her the millipede him had found
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 am

Strychnine winces, feeling the pain in his injured back leg ripple through the muscles as he placed more weight on it, causing his foot to sink slightly in the sand as he went to dig. He halts for a moment to let the pain ease before resuming to dig.

Arsenic slowly scrapes at the ground, not having enough energy to get vigorous with her digging. She coughs feeling burning pain surge through her slowly healing neck. The wounds are scabbed over but they still cause her a deal of discomfort. She looks over and sees a millipede at her feet. She looks up and smiles greatfully at Flame before bending down and snatching it in her mouth. She slowly begins eating it.
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:47 am

Flame smiles Eat up , you need the strength . he nuzzles her and sits down
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Tyra walks up and steals millipede from Arsenic
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:26 am

Flame snarls and stands up , he viciously bares his teeth at Tyra , then continues digging for food for him and Arsenic
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Tyra eats it fast
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:19 pm

A white female was nearing the group. It looked as if the right side of her face was either burned almost off or chewed off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Arsenic slowly lifts up her head and churrs a weak thanks to Flame. As she's about to dine on her delivered morsel she's shocked to see Tyra run by and snatch it from under her nose. She glares at the pup. She would rougb her up if she could but in her weakened state, she can barely break skin. She lets it go and waits patiently for Flame to deliver her another morsel.

Strychnine had missed the annoyance and is digging engrossly. He stops occassionally as his injured leg throbs in pain which causes him to be slowed down. He doesn't notice a white furred female meerkat approaching the group.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Pandora takes advantage of this moment to study the group so far. Some seem injured and annoyed, she wonders if they just came out of a fight.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Bloody spots Pandora and Growles
Back to top Go down
Tosca

Tosca

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:58 am

Flame digs up a giant scorpion , he disarms it and then hands it to Arsenic , he growls at Tyra and stands in front of Arsenic making sure the pup doesnt steal yet another meal .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 pm

Arsenic churrs a thanks to Flame. This time she swiftly scoops it off the ground before Tyra could have a chance to steal it. She devours it as fast as she can before the bratty pup tries anything.

Strychnine rips a gecko out of the ground and devours it in a vicious manner. Bloody's growl draws his attention to her then his eyes follow her gaze to Pandora. After swallowing his morsel, he looks at the white furred female with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Pandora freezes when she's spotted but stands her ground.

Desperation looks. Half of her face was disguisting. She wondered how some will react since they're use to black furred meerkats.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:26 am

Makuta chuckles and approaches the female.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 am

Again Pandora stands her ground. She searches for the dominant female. She sees Spike and Black Ice, neither were her taste. They seemed to young and inexperienced.

Mephiles trots straight into the group. He narrows his eyes. Such a waste. His brother wasted valuable time doing this?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Arsenic finally spots Pandora and tilts her head to one side as she stares at the white furred female with curiosity. She's never seen a white furred meerkat before. She's taken off gaurd when Mephiles waltzes into the middle of the group and hisses involuntarily but then becomes impressed by his boldness but what will her father think of his over confidance? Running right up to the Shadow Deaths could be a potentially fatal mistake.

Strychnine bobs his head and looks from Mephiles to Pandora. They both seem like interesting characters.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Makuta turns his head to Mephiles and narrows his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Mephiles takes on notice to his younger brother's narrowed eyes. You actually thought you needed this to help you conquer?! Do you think you can control the dead and their land?! ANSWER ME!!

Pandora frowns at Mephiles, she was sure this would affect Makuta's decision on letting her stay.

Desperation's eyes get a little wide. Younger brother?? She glares at both her father and Mephiles.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Makuta chuckled. As if you could do better, BROTHER. I have allies among the dead, including our father. Perhaps you should look harder before you bark at me.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Mephiles takes none of his brother's babbling in. He glares. You think you can bring the dead back to life?!

Desperation snorts. She didn't understand that kind of question but she had a feeling he was going somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Makuta rolls his eyes. No, idiot. The dead remain dead. DUH.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Mephiles only took in "no". I didn't f***ing think so. He wanted to make a point across that he can't control the dead. No one can. He looks around and smirks. [i]How, do you think you can trust what's behind your back when you can't trust your own "allies", when you've had to kill many of them yourself?! Many of your own disgusting offspring are looking for you. "

Desperation jumps up, now there was a good point. She expected him to kill Black Ice just like he did with Galaxy.

Gremlin laughs idiotically and jumps up and down in front of them.

Last edited by Megan on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 am

Bloody watches the Males
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am

Strychnine watches the nonviolent fight with his eyes narrowed in slits and smirking. This is getting interesting.

Arsenic lays down beside her brother and watches the rivalry with interest.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Makuta shook his head. What was the use in arguing? His brother wasn't listening anyways...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of December
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next