Midnight Holidays RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a meerkat living in the desert? Join the Caverns, Zombies, Holiday Lights, Skittles, Fireballs, Sneaky Kats, and Pandora and live life as a meerkat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of December

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 15th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Ages of Those Under One Year-
None

Due Dates-
None
-------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://midnightholidaysrpg.forumotion.com
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Asti warms herself with a grumpy expression. She continuously flexes her claws in the sand.

DawnBug is awake, she almost walks out of the burrow but stops herself after seeing her mother, she's too afraid.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Dajan emerged and sighed. The mob was getting small. He wondered if Asti was willing to mate again to keep up numbers...
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Asti was ready and willing. For the numbers. For a moment, she loses her hostility.

DawnBug emerges after Dajan and sits away from them.

Chipo and Dulcita are still asleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Dajan smiled weakly and groomed Asti a bit. Even though she scared him at times, he still loved her.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm

As a rare moment, Asti groomed him back.

Chipo and Dulcita were awake and decided that this would be a good time to emerge without getting their faces bitten. They quickly come out and join DawnBug.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Dajan sighed, he was surprised. Maybe his and Asti's relationship was more than just one for reproductive reasons.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Dulcita giggled, while Chipo felt like he wanted to explore again, but thought twice when he noticed his old wounds that his mother had given him last time he visited the neighbors, he lowered himself back down and sat. He almost felt like a rebellious child when he started thinking of plans in his head to sneak off.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 am

Dajan began to head off somewhere for privacy, not wanting his children to watch what might occur.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 am

Asti followed, just waiting to get it over with.

Chipo saw this as his chance and took off. He wasn't sure when he'd be back, but he'll be careful this time to sneak back in.

DawnBug sits by her sister, now they had to wait..

Jackal was back, he stayed far away enough from the group to where they couldn't see him, but he searched. Looking for Asti, he only found two females, DawnBug seemed rather too nice, but he does remember Dulcita being fiery. He snickered.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:24 am

Dajan didn't like to take his time ether. He waited for Asti. They had done their grooming earlier. They had a force to lead.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 am

Asti let Dajan finally mate with her. She returned but saw Chipo gone again. She hissed in frustration and thought about taking it out on her daughters for just letting him go.

DawnBug flattened her ears, it wasn't her fault Chipo was gone, he slipped away out from under their noses as well.

Jackal laughed and got closer to the group but wasn't going to make himself visible.

Last edited by Megan on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:58 am

Dajan grumbled. Even though he had stood up for his son a few days ago, he realized his family was too small for their own good. They needed Chipo.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Surprising Asti ignored DawnBug and gave Dulcita a beating, who was smirking. After she was done, She looked around. Normally, if she had more in the group, she'd just shrug it off, but Dajan was right, they needed Chipo. She raised her tail, debating in her head if they should go after him. Then she looks at Dajan and smiles, maybe he should find him since in the beginning he defended Chipo and put ideas in his head.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Dajan shook his head. He shouldn't find Chipo. Dajan was now the only male, and if he was gone another male could arrive and easily take over, mate with Dajan's daughters and possibly Asti. He couldn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Asti shrugged. No matter. She went back to foraging calmly.

Dulcita looked around, she had a feeling were Chipo might have gone but was afraid to speak up, then again, she had a feeling her mother already knew.

DawnBug stood next to her father.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Occ-Sorry to post here but do you mind me bring Tyra into this mob
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:01 pm

ooc:Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Occ-Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat
Admin
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 pm

ooc: I might want to introduce a new male... I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 am

Asti suddenly leaped on Dulcita, tearing into her backside until she gave up the food she had in her mouth.

Dulcita hisses but drops and runs in the other direction to forage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of December   Roleplay- 15th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of December
Page 1 of 1